THE BIBLE AND THE CHURCH FATHERS: Bible Study Group.
Material is available by accessing the links listed after the notice and explanation by Colleen
Thank you for supporting and participating in the The Bible and the Church Fathers Bible Study at our parish. Thank you to Father Kuzma for supporting the effort and to Lesia for arranging our use of the Cym classroom 4 for our study.
Attached is the roster of people participating, or soon to be participating in our study. Father, more are welcome at any time. Perhaps you could publish the remaining dates in the bulletin as part of the weekly announcements. Frank, perhaps you could post this on the website 10:20 (10:15 is fine remembering the ¼ hour requirement) Bible Study in Cym Classroom #4 for the dates listed below?
Lesson 1 is complete. We met on May 11 and May 25 for the 2 sessions for this lesson. The Outline was distributed before, but is provided again as overview of the course.
· Sunday, June 8 – Lesson 2, Session 1
· Sunday, June 29 – Lesson 2, Session 2 (note this is change as we planned on 6/22, but that was before the parish picnic was scheduled)
· Sunday, July 13 – Lesson 3, Session 1
· Sunday, July 27 – Lesson 3, Session 2
· Sunday, August 3 – Lesson 4, Session 1
· Sunday, August 10 – Lesson 4, Session 2
· Sunday, September 7 – Lesson 5, Session 1
· Sunday, September 21 – Lesson 5, Session 2
· Sunday, October 5 – Lesson 6, Session 1
· Sunday, October 12 – Lesson 6, Session 2
I hope you can make most of these dates. I will set up calendar invites to your email addresses as a reminder.
You all have been given access to the study materials in a separate email sent directly from the google drive where I uploaded the materials.
Thank you – and look to see you this Sunday!
I've shared some items with you.